The lovely Kiwi Reads nominated me for The Creative Blogger Award. Thanks!
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
- I own a Labrador called Rumble. He looks like this:
2. I am a feminist. I figure this is fairly obvious considering everything I post, but it’s always worth clarifying the matter.
3. I like running. I did not think I liked running until my friend invited me to do the Race for Life with her a couple years ago. I’m generally an anxious person and it’s surprisingly helpful for that. A run can turn around a really bad day for me.
4. I graduated six months ago and I have had four jobs since. I am currently on the hunt for number five.
5. I am terrified of flying. I am loudly and obviously terrified. Strangers laugh at me for it. If I were less panicked, I might find this embarrassing, but instead it’s an odd comfort. If an entire family are chuckling at my insanity then I have to assume I’m probably not about to die.
I nominate: (Sorry if you’ve done it already. I find it impossible to keep track!)
Samantha @ Reed’s Reads & Reviews
3 thoughts on “The Creative Blogger Award”
Awwww, Rumble is SO cute. I love him already!
Thanks for the nomination lovely! And congrats on the award!
Rumble is adorable. I wish I had a pet but my mom and sister have asthma. Good luck with your 5th job! I just started college and it’s so overwhelming. I can’t imagine what it would be like going into the job market. Luckily I have a few years before I have to start thinking about it too seriously :p
LikeLiked by 1 person
Starting college is so overwhelming! In Fangirl, Rainbow Rowell talks about how in the first year of college it’s like time moves differently because everything is so new and different. Whenever I read that it feels so accurate. I hope you’re enjoying yourself.
Rumble is so adorable. He is lying by my feet wagging his tail in his sleep right now. It’s too cute.
LikeLiked by 1 person