The lovely Kiwi Reads nominated me for The Creative Blogger Award. Thanks!
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
- I own a Labrador called Rumble. He looks like this:
2. I am a feminist. I figure this is fairly obvious considering everything I post, but it’s always worth clarifying the matter.
3. I like running. I did not think I liked running until my friend invited me to do the Race for Life with her a couple years ago. I’m generally an anxious person and it’s surprisingly helpful for that. A run can turn around a really bad day for me.
4. I graduated six months ago and I have had four jobs since. I am currently on the hunt for number five.
5. I am terrified of flying. I am loudly and obviously terrified. Strangers laugh at me for it. If I were less panicked, I might find this embarrassing, but instead it’s an odd comfort. If an entire family are chuckling at my insanity then I have to assume I’m probably not about to die.
I nominate: (Sorry if you’ve done it already. I find it impossible to keep track!)